Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today

Today I joined Weight Watchers again.  Last time I lost about 23 pounds so I know it works.  I think I will update my goal.  I can lose 20 by the end of this project if I stick to it.  I am taking the baby with me to a Mom and Me class on Thursday mornings.  I just have to do the research and find the foods I like and not keep eating the same thing so I get bored and want to cheat. 
On another front, I did a major cleaning job on my downstairs bathroom.  Looks good.  I am still behind on laundry of course.
We have been doing good with homework since school started again but it is very difficult.  Well if it snows tonight I will be stuck at home with all five and can't get to the gym!  I will have to get on the treadmill at least.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment