Friday, January 15, 2010

Week #2 update

Well, it was a good week.  I went to Weight Watchers on Thursday and lost 3.6 lbs!  Off to a good start.  I completed the week 2 room which was the foyer.  The closet is cleaned, floor, rug, windows, highlights and sidelights, fixtures, table  clock, baseboards and door.  I didn't paint yet but I may have to save that for a day when I have plenty of kid free time.  So in 16 years I should get around to it.  It was a good week.  Hoping to relax a bit this weekend and get to the gym once since I only got to Monday.  I did walk today with a friend I rarely get to see and I had coffee with another this morning before Bible study so I had an easy fun day which is rare.  It doesn't hurt that the weather is warmer and beautiful. I am trying to soak it all up before the rain comes this weekend. 
Next week: lose 2-3 pounds and work on week 3 room which will probably be the front office.  Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment