Monday, January 25, 2010

Week #4 update

Well things have slowed to a crawl as my family has been dealing with a stomach virus for the last two weeks.  It started with one kid then went a way and came back to the same kid three days later.  Then two days after that it hit three kids in one day and finally I got it and currently my husband is at the peak of it with a fever and chills.  I got one hour of sleep last night so I will be in bed early.  I am at the end of my rope this week and its only monday.  I lost five pounds in a number of hours.  I think I already have two back from drinking water and gatorade but I feel tons better.  Anyway, I hate those bugs.  When we get walloped it just feels like we are living in hell.  So much laundry and messes to clean up.  Enough of that.  I will hopefully get to the gym for a little exercise tomorrow and finish up laundry and maybe do a bit of my room work for the week.  I am going to take it easy though.  I have earned it.  Being a mom is so much harder than I ever in a million years dreamed it would be.  All I wanted was a cute little baby!!!!  Look at all the extra that comes with that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment