Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 5?

Well everyone is over the funk and the crude so life can get back to normal.  I am still doing well on this project and here we are in February.  What do you know?  I think I will get my 10 lbs award at WW on Thursday so that is exciting!  I feel so much better in my clothes already.  I think 10 - 15 more will be all I need to lose. 
On to the house project.  I am in the kitchen this week and probably next.  The dining room needed little work so I combine that with another room and this gave me extra time for the kitchen which has tons of little and big cleaning jobs to be done.  Yesterday I scrubbed all the cabinets and wood work with orange glo and they look much better. I need to eventually get on top to get all that dust and inside to get the clutter. I kind of dread it but once I get going its not so bad.  I can't buy anything to make my house look nicer right now so I figure if I do everything in my power to  make it look nice the way it is, maybe eventually we can get to the furniture, curtains and painting/decorating thing.  If I can just keep this motivation fire burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment