Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 6 update

Well I have lost a total of 9.8 lbs on WW.  Woo hoo!  so unless I screw up royally, next week I will get my 10 lb sticker. 
I am finishing up my second week of working on the kitchen and realizing that I will never really be finished with the kitchen.  It is always a work in progress but I got the majority of gross tasks ticked of my list including , but not limited to: scrubing out the nasty trash can followed by the even nastier cabinet the trashe can is housed in!  Cleaning the oven for the first time in 5 years (when we moved in,) scrubing the 2 inch layer of dust off the tops of the cabinets.  That was very satisfying and weirdly so because I know that no one would have ever noticed it if I didn't so it but even so its done and much better, I know its done.

I think I will have to work on the playroom soon.  It is threatening to explode and even though the kids do a weekly clean up I can't help but believe the whole downstairs would look so much better if the view to that room was streamlined.  We have a toy closet which they can't really get into that needs to be pared down.  the carpet needs cleaning and the walls need painting.  I could be brave and do that room first since the color change would be exciting for the kids.  I would love a nice pale spring green I think.

I still need to focus on working with Doodle and Bunny.  Why is this so hard?  I don't know why I dread it except that Doodle would rather I leave her alone and it hurts.  Maybe this is why.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment