Friday, February 26, 2010

Week 7 update (I think?)

It seems to be going by so fast I don't know what week we are in.  With a bit of nice weather I always think we are closer to Spring than we actually are!  I am always reminded that my Grandmother told me there is always one more cold snap right before Easter.  Just when you want to break out the shorts.  Well I still need the time to finish but we are about half way through and I am almost through with the downstairs, the playroom is an entire project of itself but I will tackle it every chance I get.  Some good things that are happening to help me along are the upcoming consignment sale smack at the end of the project mid April and the 40 bags in 40 days project for Lent.  I have 6 bags gone and need to catch up this weekend.  It is not that hard actually.  I am going to tackle the Linen closet soon and I ahve cleaned the Laundry room which no one sees.  I have decided that is my secret fun room and I can paint it and decorate it as I please - lavender or green, yellow maybe, but something pretty that I won't mind looking at so much and some pictures or artwork to go in there too.  I might even hook up the radio and put it on the shelf. 

WW is going good.  Finally got my 10 pound star!!  I am hoping to lose 5 more pounds in the next 3-4 weeks.  That would be by the 25th of March, sooner if I hit the gym more.  That's my new short term goal. 
I guess I need a week to wrap up the downstairs before I move the project to the second floor.  Details like painting and decorating aren't really possible right now so I am saving all that, maybe until spring break when I can get some help.  Currently I am self educating on decorating and hopefully also getting some help on cooking from some friends.  This is pretty fun still.

No comments:

Post a Comment