Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 6

It's amazing.  Here we are in the middlish of February and instead of feeling tired of this project I am moving right along.  I feel like I am making lots of headway and that is both encouraging and energizing.  I am a smidggen away from earning my 10 lb star at WW and that has gotten me through my son's bday party week.  I should earn it on Tuesday however I am just hoping for a pound this week.  I will be satisfied with that.  I still have a day and a half and I have ramped up the exercise this week as well. 
     As for week two of my kitchen project, I have done most of the surface work and need to get down to the dejunking part which is a bit harder to me.  I am going to clean the oven overnight which I have never done in this house - gross.  I need to tackle the tupperware drawer which is bursting at the hinges and the two junk drawers.  I have realized I don't need two or three of everything!  I have NSPIRE coming on the thirteenth so maybe they will inherit my extras.  I will log in again before the week is over.
     I sat and read a book with my Doodle yesterday, something she used to do a lot but lately I have had trouble connecting with her.  She read it to me - the whole thing!  I was very happy to have her away from the Tv and computer so that is a small victory for one of my other goals.  right now there is a mtn of clean clothes calling my name and a pending two year old awakening so that it all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment