Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 7 update

I found a great homemaking blog (The Homemaking Cottage)It is really good, enough so that I paid 10 dollars for a 6 month subscription. It has helped me stay motivated and find some great ideas. LOVE IT!

BTW week 7 is going great on the home front. I didn't get to WW this week because kids were out of school but I did get started on my Lenten project which is 40 bags in 40 days. I found it on Faith and Family which is one of my favorite Catholic Web sites. I finished up some huge projects in the kitchen, I could probably spend another week in there to be honest but I think I will just piece it together the rest of the project when I have extra days. I have removed four bags of junk from my house since Ash Wednesday! One from the pantry, one from my coupon bag, one from various spots downstairs and I can't remember the other. Anyway, week seven has been productive and fun. I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and they had a blast. We have had friends over twice because the house is clean! The laundry has been kept up and I may take the day off of it tomorrow! Imagine that? I never get to skip laundry unless I want to pay for it later. My folks are coming for a week and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment